Screen refresh issue

Is anyone else seeing this on 5.2.12? I have two displays. Whenever I drag a session from one screen to the other, the session blanks/goes white. Some parts will start paining back in, but my best recovery is by doing a CTRL-ALT-DEL to pop up the security option on the remote PC and then cancelling.

This happens on all my connections to various types of computers.

I have tried updating video drivers with no improvement. This is a fairly beefy Nvidia card (low end gaming)

Thoughts? Thanks!

FWIW, it’s not just you - I’ve been seeing it too since 5.2.12 (I have a possibly strange use case where I RDP to the machine running the Technician Client and then connect to machines so I had chalked it up to that but apparently not).

Not super annoying to me so I haven’t opened a ticket about it yet.

1 Like

Looks like it is time…

Make sure to email support / put in a support request for the issue so they know about it.
Community forums are not actively monitored by the developers and are just for community discussion , for the community to support each other and share ideas.

Will be doing that shortly, along with another issue I just spotted. I just want to make sure it wasn’t just me. I’ve been not impressed with my video card’s behavior in the last couple of weeks.

This appears to be fixed in version 5.2.13

2 Likes