SimpleHelp Mobile Support App Development

I hope there is an update to this. It would be awesome! It would also be great if we can get a remote access agent on the phones for clients we have to support often.

A game changer for Simple-Help.

1 Like

I agree mobile support would be a great, we support a lot of iPads and being about to view the screen would make our life a lot easier

2 Likes

It looks like things are getting closer!!! :slight_smile:

Is there a definitive timeline on when the app availability will be released? I ask every 6 months on the support emails but keep getting “Soon”.

April 25 2022
I’ve a dozen times this would have saved me a dozen hours in the last three dozen days.
what is the status of releasing this app?

2 Likes

I really hope it allows for admin login to support clients.

The remote application just allows you to see a client’s iOS device screen. This is not meant to be an admin console for technicians to log in to remotely jump on machines or launch scripts.

They really need an admin one.

2 Likes

As i managed to stumble on the iOS app in the appstore (with zero info from Simplehelp that it even existed!!), which does work fine, except if you rotate the phone or ipad the image rotates say 90 deg but the view screen remains as portrait so you have to ensure the client doesnt go into portrait mode.
Would also be good to add a download link into the default customer download page

1 Like