Feature request Toolboxes

1. Expand and collapse toolboxes When there are many toolboxes and tools it would be better all toolboxes collapsed for easy find the tool that is needed. For now we must scroll.
  2. Subtoolboxes same reason
  3. Search tool have in Technical Console, but not have in active session in Remote Access.
  4. Do you confirm using the tool? Need option for confirm using tool, I used to accidentally press the tool I did not want, and I did not have the chance to cancel it.
  5. Better view results need better way display results when using tool cross active session in Remote Access. For now see the result only when the tool is done, but when in process no see.
1 Like

Great request, but I’m not sure I would put them in here. It would be best to go here:

https://simple-help.com/support-tickets

The default option is feature request.

Regards,
Tony

1 Like

Actually, having the request showing here may be a good thing as the entire community can see it and give it their support.

Good suggestions Mirko.

1 Like

I understand your thinking Chris, I’m just concerned that the request would never be acted upon in here. Forums in general are rarely monitored such that they could manage support or feature requests coming in to random threads. they would have to create a specific place to submit them which they already have elsewhere. That said I think that if such a request were discussed in here and collectively submitted to the link above by all that agree then it could prove very helpful.

Regards,
Tony