Anyone doing any Reporting?

Does anyone have any reporting tips? Products? Coming from Syncro, It would be great to be able to report on customers assets etc. Cheers

I too would be interested in reporting. I think Ryan_C_Smith was working on trying to come up with some kind of reporting. You might check with him.

We occasionally will run a hardware report for customers and then just strip out the additional columns. You can select all the machines you want a report for and then click the “Generate a Report” button. This button…
20210722-084207-Screenshot

@Ryan_C_Smith put this together Integrate Scancircle with Simple Help. SC gives full stats

It’s an addition service cost, but looks like it works pretty well.

When a computer is offline on SH, you can’t get the details. This way I can look up details easy. It’s a great resource.

Off Topic. I just joined Syncro but I prefer using SimpleHelp for remote access vs. Splashtop. Why did you leave Syncro?

It doesn’t appear to require any purchase. Just remove the partner parameter.

:+1:
Finding the time to play with it properly has been a pain in the butt, but if it doesn’t need partner status purchase I can roll with that and see about supporting and contributing down the line.

Syncro is great at nothing but good at everything. Its also a huge security risk bundling everything into one combined psa/rmm tool. Were air gapping all of our primary tools now, and also ensuring they are not available to be acessed online (our simplehelp install is only available via VPN).